Monday, February 15, 2010

Upgrade Your Attitude


I typically use Wednesday as my day to post my blogs, however, I was so excited about the second part of the B.A.D. Attitude blog post that I figured I would post it a little earlier.

Last week we talked about "How B.A.D. is Your Attitude" and to continue this week we are doing "Upgrade Your Attitude". I want to share about David who had an incredible handle on his attitude. Yes, he did some crazy things in his life, however, he always had an attitude that positioned him to be the apple of God's eye.

While studying David's attitudes I was able to identify at least seven attitudes which he possessed. I challenge you over the next seven days to start your day with one of David's attitudes.

Day One: Rejoice - Rejoice in the Lord always

Day Two: Be Glad - Be glad and rejoice in His love for you

Day Three: Praise - Praise Him for His excellent greatness

Day Four: Sing - Sing unto the Lord a new song. Sing of His love, forever!

Day Five: Dance - Dance like David! Dance a dance of praise unto the Lord

Day Six: Give Thanks - O give thanks unto the Lord, in all things.

Day Seven: Worship - Bow down and worship Him, in spirit and in truth

Use these attitudes to set your tone for the day. Each attitude will help you to keep things in a certain perspective. Develop each attitude over time and add them to your success toolbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis


View My Stats